Re: [ga] Re: Letter from ICANN to New.net

I get your point gentlemen but what is the DNSO under which we labor if not a policy
advisory group?
Show me one place that the GA is a technical advisory body!
Maybe you two have found the whole problem and the GA should only be advising on
technical matters.  In which case all of us dot commoners will be happy to go
elsewhere.
If there is no policy in technical then you both are right and I need to leave here
at once.
Good luck at outreach!

Sincerely,