Re: [ga] Upcoming ALSC Meeting

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

Next ALSC session:

The meeting details are:-

DATE: Monday, August 13
TIME: 16:00 - 20:00
PLACE: 487 East Middlefield Road, Mountain View, CA 94043 (VeriSign
conference room)

Oh, for heaven's sake! Whose idea was that ("that" meaning holding
the meeting in the Verisign conference room)?  Will dissidents, anti-
ICANN agitators and NSI/Verisign critics be hog-tied, white-washed,
perfumed and gagged as they come in the door? While the NSI/Verisign
stalwarts are wreathed with garlands, with red carpets and the sound of
trumpets?  A more pathetically inept (or "ept," depending on what side
of the fence you are on) strategic move I could scarcely imagine.

To quote the venerable President Reagan, "I paid for this microphone!"

Bill Lovell.

Any terms above that are not familiar to the reader may
possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm
Archives of posted emails on various General Assembly