Re: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Kristy and all assembly members,

  But Kristy, you must remember that political rhetoric is all that most
of the ICANn BoD and staff have to offer.  Consideration or concern
for the registrant, is way down the list on important issues.  Rather
concern for their own self agrendisment is vastly more important...

  Political Rhetoric gives them the appearance that they are actually
doing something, even something noble, when in reality they are
only propagating their own special interests.  Never forget
http://www.gip.org

Kristy McKee wrote:

> Chewy; but not tasty.
>
> I appreciate them publicly releasing the information and the thoughtfulness
> with which they wrote their response; in addition, I prefer the ICANN walk
> that talk as I am tired of reading meaningful word combinations from them
> that without action simply appear to be a defence mechanism of rhetoric.
>
> ~k
>
> For every ten people who are clipping at the branches of evil, you're lucky
> to  find one who's hacking at the roots.
>
>            -  -  -  -  -  -  Henry David Thoreau  (1817-1862) American
> philosopher

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827