[ga] Free Investment Guide from American Express

Title: american express - Investing and Finance
This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership.
To modify your member profile, please see "Member Services" below.

Dear Investor,

Whether you're a savvy investor or new to the game of personal money management, some advice from the experts may be exactly what you need to reach your financial goals.

Take charge of your financial future -- click here now to receive your FREE Investment Guide from American Express.

With the American Express Investment Guide, you'll learn how to develop a solid investment strategy that suits your needs - and you'll do so with the help of one of America's leading financial planning companies.

The Guide will help you figure out where you are financially... then help you get where you want to be. And, along the way you'll learn how to:

Diversify your portfolio and reduce investment volatility by spreading risk.
Accumulate wealth to meet financial challenges -- including college tuition, buying a home, or preparing for a comfortable retirement.
Set and meet realistic short- and long-term goals -- without changing your lifestyle.

In today's market, it's no longer a question of whether to invest, it's a question of how to invest. Let American Express help you navigate the maze that is today's investment world -- click here to order your FREE Investment Guide today.

Sincerely,
American Express Financial Advisors

P.S. With over 100 years of experience helping people to invest wisely, American Express Financial Advisors understands what it takes to achieve financial success... and this Investment Guide brings you some of our best advice -- FREE.

This American Express offer is valid for U.S. residents only.

Mail Code: Binif

Please visit the above Web site to verify offer availability outside the United States.
To modify your MyYesMail account or add interest categories visit http://my.yesmail.com. To learn more about YesMail, visit http://www.yesmail.com or write us at 222 S. Riverside Plaza 17th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. To unsubscribe from YesMail, click here or send an email to subs@my.yesmail.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.