Re: [ga] Overview

Danny and all assembly members,

  This Site, icannworld.org is phony nonsense mostly.  I wouldn't pay it much
attention.  Pure speculation and full of factual errors, as you yourself indicate

Danny....

  Looks an awful lot like some register.com propaganda.  BTW Danny,
don't you work for register.com???

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> I have published an overview of current expiring domain & transfer policies
> (written from a consumer's perpective -- sort of a flow chart) at the
> following URL:  icannworld.org/expiring.htm
>
> If there are any factual errors, or additional comments that need to be made,
> please feel free to let me know.
>
> Thank you.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827