Re: [ga] What the heck!
on 7/19/01 3:39 AM, Roeland Meyer at email@example.com wrote:
> I was just at the DNSO.ORG site and can't find the sub-list stuff that used
> to be there.
> R O E L A N D M J M E Y E R
> Managing Director
> Morgan Hill Software Company
> t:01 925 373 3954
> c:01 925 352 3615
> f:01 925 373 9781
> This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
> Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
> ("unsubscribe ga" in the body of the message).
> Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html
Do you mean the ga-rules sub-lists etc.? These are half way down the page at
http://www.dnso.org/archives.html, between ga-full the and names council
list. I know, it's not an easy site to navigate.
Archives at glance:-
GA announce list
GA ga list with rules
GA ga-full list
GA Specific Purposes Lists, setup on 30 April 2001, modifications in list
names on 21 May 2001. ga-org added 7 June 2001.
1. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-icann/Arc00/, (former ga-ext),
2. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-rules/Arc00/, (former ga-int),
3. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-sys/Arc00/, Systems
4. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-roots/Arc00/, Competitive Roots
5. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-udrp/Arc00/, (former ga-tm), Trade
6. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-review/Arc00/, GA DNSO Review
7. http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-org/Arc00/, Dot org referral
Names Council list etc....
This message was passed to you via the firstname.lastname@example.org list.
Send mail to email@example.com to unsubscribe
("unsubscribe ga-full" in the body of the message).
Archives at http://www.dnso.org/archives.html