Re: [ga] Voluntary Compliance

I object to your sending this message as "Alternate Chair."

As "Alternate chair" you are not an advocate, and nor should you be
using your position to try and get your repetitive demands complied
with.

There is no rule that the GA mailing list is reserved for anything but
"The relevant business of the GA."  The "relevant business of the GA"
is not restricted to DNS policy issues.

The sooner you stop making these inappropriate demands, and abusing
your position to try and enforce them, the issue and criticisms will
go away.

You are the one forcing it to stay in the forefront.  Until a motion
is declared, you have no right to expect the over 300 members of the
GA list to comply with something just because less than a dozen people
expressed support for your motion (the others expressed support for
the PRINCIPLE, and one merely "Accepted" the motion in his official
capacity without comment on the merits).

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>