Re: [ga] Patrick Corliss posting

Jefsey and all assembly members,

  I agree and have stated on more than one occasion that a limit on the
number of posts by any participant is paramount to CENSORSHIP,
and is routinely not enforced equitably ore in a even handed manner
sense Harald imposed the current set of "Rules" on this forum.  Patrick
is lately  (Past two months) been using the Alt-Chair/Admin designation(s)
as well as his own Name as and excuse to post as many postings to the
Forum as he chooses.  And at the same time complaining that others
whom occasionally post more than the 5 post illegitimate limit to
the ga-abuse@dnso.org requesting that they be suspended.  I find
this to be inconsistent, illegitimate, and unfair.

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> Hi! Patrick.
> Since my filtering of Patrick Corliss mails does not work properly I was
> able to note that Patrick Corliss sent 6 mails in less than 1:30 hour,
> between 13:50 and 15:15 his local time.
>
> I suggest that once for all we remove that posting limit of 5 posts a day.
>
> 1) I do not support Patrick's global view but I am happy that he takes his
> last year discussions away to ga-rules (so every year the newbies could
> repeat it again and again). And his numerous mails are obviously intended
> to best organize that departure.
>
> 2) I observe that most of the large posting numbers were responses to
> Patrick's mails. Now his crusade is possibly over we may resume normal
> operations.
>
> A progressive removal could be acceptable: we could keep a reminder by
> moderator or program. The point is not that much the number but the
> limitation. GA-FULL should be copied sub-lists and sublist ReplyTo to be
> set to the originating sub-list. ReplyTo should also be to GA-FULL for
> GA-FULL and GA ReplyTo to stay as per today to the author. I think this
> would make everyone happy.
>
> Jefsey

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827