Re[2]: [ga] Proposal for moving forward

Hello Jefsey,

Sunday, July 15, 2001, 3:28:57 AM, Jefsey Morfin wrote:
> where even Joana agrees with some minor text alterations. The only one I am
> not sure about is WXW, but I suppose he may not be excited about ga-rules
> dialog, but much interested in seeing it quitting GA list for most of it.

I do not support any action to segregate issues off the main list and
limit their discussion to one of these ill conceived sublists.

Patrick picked a topic he thought most people would be sick of,
questions of process and procedure (aka rules), and counted on people
being sick enough of it that they would not mind "censoring" the
subject to a "sublist."  He would get a "precedence" for his ill
conceived concept of every conceivable subject being on a sub list and
only brought to the main list if the sub list approves of it.

The GA list IS the embodiment of the DNSO General Assembly.  Any
action to make verboten a subject that is relevant to the business of
the GA will never have my support, and will infact have my ongoing
protest.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>