Re: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

Well yes it is interesting. There seems to be a decent criteria for membership in
this club, by laws.  But then some who were already admitted decided they wanted to
get rid of some that they found distasteful.  They decided that in order to stay in
the club you had to talk like them. They did not like bluntness because that is
"rude and attacking" and they don't like "bores" and they wanted to control the
conversation so they only let you talk a little.

It is really quite a nice club, and they do allow tokens, as long as they act like
them.  But all they really seem to do is talk about how they can better keep the
riffraff out of the club.  Oh yes admission and drinks are free, paid for by
socialites who need to be talked about and then can say "see they talked about us,
so don't say we are not important".

Do they have clubs like that in Europe, down in Australia?  I thought I heard of a
few should we see if wecann join?

Eric,