Re[2]: [ga] MOTION - Moving Discussion Off the GA List

Hello Alexander,

Friday, July 13, 2001, 9:40:57 AM, Alexander Svensson wrote:

> Agreed. We can only juggle with a limited number of
> clubs at a time, so we should focus on substantive
> issues on the main GA list -- a little bit less
> distraction.

I rest my case, Patrick.

You do see that the support you are getting for this is coming from
the group who see rules/process to be non-substantive issues, and that
thus it is ok to "Sweep it to the side" which is how your motion is
being applied.

I know this wasn't your intent, but this is what the end result is, as
I told you it would be.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>