[ga] Re: [private] call to the order

Patrick and Jefsey,

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> Hi Jefsey
>
> > > That's your personal opinion.
> >
> >   No, I share in his opinion on this issue...
> >
> > >  But it has no legitimacy with the DNSO
> > > Secretariat or within the GA generally.  You can change that by
> generating
> > > support for your ideas.
> >
> >   He has mine on this issue...
>
> You're the one that said it wasn't legitimate, remember?

  I did not say this Patrick.  I said that the current GA list rules
are not legitimate.  I hope you are not straight on this?

> Please decide if you want the sublists YES or NO.

  Yes.  I see the sub lists as a good idea with a few caveats.  They
are as follows:

1.) that not sublist currently or in the future is restricted by the
     illegitimate GA list rules.

2.) That ANY subscriber to ANY sublist can carry forward or CC
     to the DNSO GA list relevant posts they feel is or many be of
     specific interests to the remainder of the DNSO GA.

3.) That ANY an ALL Sublists are open to ANY and ALL interested
     parties without exception.

4.) that debate and discussion is open and transparent without
restriction as
     long as it is on topic.

> Then say so.

  I have several times and just did so again.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827