Re: [ga] Last Day for Voting -- Representative to the Names CouncilReview Task Force

lets see, I'd like to vote but can't find the ballot. I thought I'm in the
registry, verified; i am in the registry.

alas, there is soo much noise on this list my ballot seems hopelessly
lost... and you wonder why folks don't participate.

-rick