[ga] why to look so ignorant

Dear Lynn,
I carefully read your document USG centric document.The USGNet not the
Internet.
You eventually discovered .biz exist!!! (Poor Vint! he wiil not drink tea
anymore)

But your quotes about .biz and .web are such Safe Harbor violations to most
of the world that they alone would unconsider your document if it was not
genuinely AMERICANN.

But why to look so ignorant about inclusive roots ? Are you so much afraid ?
Or is that a bad turn to Vint: you exactly describe his .biz :-)

Basically the issue as the world could see it :

- the IANA has been hi-jacked by the USG resulting into the USCANN.
- the AMERICANN should implement one million TLDs (cf. BoD to the GAC in MdR)
- but it needed money to pay Staff and Jones Day to support the AMERICANN
fiction
- so it approved .biz to get a free lawyer to fight the alt.root and
bartered .info against .org.
- the least new TLDs the highest value for .org to pay Staff and Jones Day.

What do you say? First a few things without any interest:

- you repeat you are Yawhe (only a divine or an empty root can be both
unique *and* authoritative as it is perfection).

- you blame awfull things which have nothing to do with inclusive roots
(and you know it)

- lacking argument you explain that inclusive root do it for money.. ouaf,
ouaf, when the whole inclusive industry would make it nicely with half the
AMERICANN budget ... this year.

Now a few things of interest. Probably why you violated all the rules to
have them published.

- "experience is welcome". And you know that what you describe are the
inclusive root operations. (But probably not New.net. - who is the
mysterious new commer, NameSlinger?)

- "anyone can do what he wants but has not to expect the AMERICANN to pay
attention", ie above a certain level of nuisance you will become
experimental. VeriSIgn is happy for their multilingual TLDs.:-)

- "we disagree on this but we may agree on other topics". Good: we already
all agree there is no other difference between legacy and inclusive TLDs
than the Staff's application fee.

So what next? Give .web to Tuckows in Montevideo?
Or to work seriously on serious issues. What about UDRPs and inclusive TLDs?

Jefsey