[ga] Re: The real reason the rules don't work . . . is ?

Hello Patrick,

Saturday, July 07, 2001, 11:30:14 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> From: William X. Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>
> To: <ga-rules@dnso.org>
> Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:00:49 -0700
> Subject: [ga-rules] Fwd: Re: The real reason the rules don't work.....

>> Forwarded for reference, because Patrick insisted on posting his
>> response here, but really, this belongs on the main list at
>> this time, and I encourage responses to go there.

> Hi William

> You can post where you like and I can't stop you.  I can also post where I
> like and you can't stop me too.

I didn't try and stop you.

Nor did I try to stop others.

I Requested and encouraged people post to a particular place, and
stated why, you on the other hand demanded, and tried to use your
position to enforce those demands.

Your eagerness to be heavy handed about that issue and others was one
reason you were removed from list moderation duties.

Of course, I was content to not draw attention to these distinctions,
but since you decided to make it an issue.....

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>