Re: [ga] President Younger's Independence Day Address to the World

Peter and all assembly members,

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Jeff:
>
> In answer to:" ANd do you have a suggestion that you would like to share
> with all of us?"
>
> My suggestion is to draft an agenda item for the Names Council
> concerning this and send it to nc-intake@dnso.org

  I am sure this is not necessary as the ICANN Bylaws clearly indicate
what the process should be.  The fact that it is not being followed
is of course a matter of some concern.  In that the NC, seems to
be willing to disregard the ICANN Bylaws at their whim, that
would constitute a significant problem.  And it is self (NC) created
in this instance.

> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams