Re: [ga] President Younger's Independence Day Address to the World

Mr. Williams et al,

This thread sounds as though veterans of the GA are agreeing that the individuals
constituency really is still not going to happen.  That the task force for whom we
are electing a representative is really just so much more crape.  I am a nominee
for said task force which in large part will decide important matters regarding
the establishment of said constituency.

Is it your combined wisdom that such is worthless.  I especially ask Phillip and
Stuart who are conspicuously agreeing by silent admission.