[ga] "My job was only to express....a mostly nonexistent consensus."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kent Crispin" <kent@songbird.com>

> The NC is elected, it says in the Bylaws, to "MANAGE the consensus
> process".

You might want to hire an expert on "consensus"....???

http://www.opendemocracy.net/forum/document_details.asp?CatID=12&DocID=482
Esther Dyson ...
"My job was only to express the board's opinion as a whole. Unfortunately it
had very
few opinions, because it didn't know very much, and its opinions were
supposed to
reflect a mostly nonexistent consensus."
--------

Jim Fleming
http://www.unir.com
Mars 128n 128e