Re: [ga] Parties

Thanks Danny and Thomas,
for that piece of apparent incoherence (may I remind the letter of Esther
to Ralph Nader about the extremely limited role of her organization).  I do
not see any reason why a small technical secretariat like the USCANN would
extend to such an extraordinary "effective system".
Would anyone from a "USCANNer" party want to provide a "coherent
explanation" about such an idea which would be "a lot better" than people.
We start understanding why Joop stand no chance, and why we have to send
him at the BoD.
Jefsey