Re: [ga] Reply to Philip

This is not a motion, but if it were, I would second it. This being
Independence Day in the United States, we should remind
ourselves what happened to King George -- King Philip can
expect the same.  It's time to make it abundantly clear who
runs the Internet -- we ("dotcommoners," as Eric Dierker
would put it) do.

For the rest of you, I suggest that it's time to stop beating up on
our people like Danny and Patrick, who are striving earnestly to
advance our interests, and begin to form a united front, without
regard to silly little quibbles over whether this mode of action or
that happens to fit within our own, narrow little perspectives.

In short, grow up.

Bill Lovell

DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:

> Philip,
>
> During your tenure as Chair of the NC you have abruptly terminated the life
> of the Review Working Group, failed to convene a working group on policy
> issues relating to the alternate root community, and indefinately postponed a
> working group on the UDRP.  For the benefit of those of us who believe that
> the General Assembly is mandated to undertake the substantive work of the
> DNSO, please advise when your term of office is set to expire so that we may
> know precisely when we will have the opportunity to honor the intent of the
> Bylaws.

Any terms or acronyms above that are not familiar
to the reader may possibly be explained at:
"WHAT IS": http://whatis.techtarget.com/
GLOSSARY: http://www.icann.org/general/glossary.htm