[ga] Get Down to Business!

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We
appreciate your membership. To modify your MyYesMail account, please
see *Member Services* below.

Dear DNSO:

At yesmail.com, we`re always looking for ways to serve you better and offer you more chances to save. Occasionally, we`ll send you opportunities to sign-up for additional categories where you can take advantage of special deals.

Today you can update your professional profile so you can receive valuable business offers related to your profession: http://survey.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=27161&P=31650&E=24842429&yme=ga@dnso.org

It`s easy. Just take a few minutes to update your profile and you`ll be entered into a sweepstakes for a $100. Thanks and good luck! http://survey.ym0.net/re3.asp?C=27161&P=31650&E=24842429&yme=ga@dnso.org

Sincerely,
Member Care
yesmail.com

To view the sweepstakes rules, please check the bottom of the survey. Offer is only valid in the US.

`unsubscribe` in the subject line.

This message is brought to you by EasyWinning and YesMail. We appreciate your membership.
To modify your member profile, please see "Member Services" below.

Dear DNSO:

At yesmail.com, we`re always looking for ways to serve you better and offer you more chances to save. Occasionally, we`ll send you opportunities to sign-up for additional categories where you can take advantage of special deals.

Today you can update your professional profile so you can receive valuable business offers related to your profession: Click Here! It`s easy. Just take a few minutes to update your profile and you`ll be entered into a sweepstakes for a $100. Thanks and good luck! Click Here!

Sincerely,

Member Care yesmail.com

To view the sweepstakes rules, please check the bottom of the survey. Offer is only valid in the US.

Please visit the above Web site to verify offer availability outside the United States.
To modify your MyYesMail account or add interest categories visit http://my.yesmail.com. To learn more about YesMail, visit http://www.yesmail.com or write us at 222 S. Riverside Plaza 17th Floor, Chicago, IL 60606. To unsubscribe from YesMail, click here or send an email to subs@my.yesmail.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.