Re: [ga] Re: [council] The new UDRP task force

on 7/3/01 10:29 AM, Milton Mueller at Mueller@syr.edu wrote:

> I <snip> recognize that
> a lot of the problems we are having are caused by the fact that we are
> making up our procedures anew every time we do something. This makes
> it difficult for participants' expectations to converge and for trust and
> productive working relationships to develop.

Thank you for making this point Milton.

> It is my hope that that problem will also be fixed over time.

I anticipate Draft Documents will be posted in the next week or so for Best
Practices in the GA, which will address exactly this problem in relation to
GA procedures, processes and timelines. Hence, we look forward to NC support
for this initiative.

Regards,
Joanna