Re: [ga] UDRP Questionnaire

Yes,

We must force the Registry and the Registrars to use their *illegal* databases
to do good.  Bush's Faith Based deal is moving along lets use that same momentum
to make the big players deciminate good stuff.  Isn't there a public service
announcement requirement for U.S. broadcasters?

Assume the Whois to be a big weapon being used by the Giants.  Now assume we can
make them use that weapon to defend us. Now that is progress.

Eric