[ga] Get 15 Titles, over $520 in Software Value FREE

Choose up to 15 Great Software Titles...FREE

* World Book Encyclopedia 2001
* The Woman's Day Cookbook
* Burpee's 3D Gardening
* Card Crazy 2
* Home Depot's Home Improvement

View More Selections:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cdd0048e8a3&id=711

Dear Aptimus Value Network Member,

Visit our friends at The Software Society today and get
over $520.00 of today's hottest software titles FREE.
Just make your selections http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cdd0048e8a3&id=711
and cover shipping & handling fees of only $5.97 for
each disc ordered. It's that simple!

An Unbelievable Value ...

Titles that are regularly $30.00, $40.00, $60.00 at retail.
Now, just $5.97 per disc covers it all, including shipping
& handling delivered directly to your door.  Click Here To
View Selections:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cdd0048e8a3&id=711
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. No additional purchases
needed.

Find Something For Everyone!

Help your children succeed! Improve the value of your home!
Make fabulous new meals! Get information on hundreds of
small businesses! And so much more!
Click Here To View Selections:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cdd0048e8a3&id=711

How Do We They It?

To generate interest, software publishers distribute a
limited number of titles on a promotional basis. The
Software Society distributes these titles, delivering them
directly to you - at an unbelievable value!

Perfect For Gifts, Perfect To Keep For Yourself

It's easy AND affordable to stock up on today's hottest
software from the world's leading publishers. Visit them
today and select your FREE software.

Cordially,

Aptimus Value Network
Click Here To View Selections:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cdd0048e8a3&id=711

You received this e-mail because you are a member of the
Aptimus Value Network. If you do not want to receive any
future offers from Aptimus, click here:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014cb60048e8a3

Your privacy is important to us. To find out more, go to:
http://aptimus.cq0.net/r/default.asp?R=000014c770048e8a3

Questions or comments? Just send them to our Customer
Support department at aptimusoffers@aptimus.com. Be sure
to include a topic in the subject line so we can address
your message as quickly as possible.

 This email was sent to:  GA@DNSO.ORG