Re: [ga] Admin note: I have resigned as list monitor

Dear Harald and All,

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

> FYI:
>
> After the decision of Patrick Corliss to overrule the suspension of Eric
> Dierker for inappropriate behaviour on the GA list, I have resigned from
> the ga-abuse team.

I believed at one time we needed protagonists who supported dotcommoners, maybe
I was right and maybe I was wrong.  At this point I see the need for serious
attempts just to get the work we have been given done.
As a protagonist I would have snapped on the post which Harald made which would
appear to bash me.

As a consensus building, progress making idealist I applaud his action.  I
speak not to the mess that the GA finds itself in and Haralds' role in creating
it, but to this decision, especially in light of his recent several posts.

Tierra Firma - on solid ground.  The winds are shifting and it is time for men
like Harald to step aside.  They do not fit in with the new genre of
hardworking people with open and transparent agendas who do not care about
control as much as their ideals.

I salute the hardwork and dedication that these men and women put in, in
service to us stakeholders.  I appreciate how hard it must of been to forge
this frontier.  And it takes real courage to know when to step aside and let
the new generation take over. (do you think you could go talk to vint and....
;-) )

Eric,