Re: [ga] Meaning of "Consensus"

This is correct, but please take the value judgment of *small part* out of the
picture.  Consensus is nothing if it is not a bunch of small parts coming together
to form the whole. That small part may be used by lobbyist to great advantage when
being asked for statistics to back up their point.  That one small part may be
just what that jury member #4 was looking for in order to swing to the plaintiff.
Remember whether we censor or not is just another small part.

We must support Dassa and Joanna in making these rules legitmate as that is a
fairly LARGE small part.

Sincerely,
Eric.