[ga] Multilingualism Buddy/mentors

I am way upset.  Today I had trouble communicating with my Vietnamese
housemates, my 18 year old daughter, my 12 year old daughter and my
Mexican Girlfriend.  I stink and I suck and I am a gringo.  I have made
peace with all, but not without much effort on all our parts.  Just in
my family it does not come cheap.  But my friends it was worth it when
we all sat down to dinner.  Let us all sit down to dinner together and
fully support Elizabeths and Pilars and YJ and Vanny's efforts to bring
cultures together.

I stink at this.  And I now request any mentor/buddy  to help me be a
better GA member by learning more about multilingualism and
Multiculturilism.  I know with help I can be a better ambassador for the
dotcommoners.

Eric,