Re: [ga] Asking Patrick to take over for a while

Dear Mr. Chair,

I ask for an appeal from my suspension from posting rights.  I promise to
endeavor in the future to curb my tendencies toward viciousness.  I as a
spiritual man apologize for any offense I committed against another. I do not
suffer from my apology but gather strength from it. I will even work at getting
my dotcomonner Ideas across in a tongue which is civil to those more prone to
civility of the upper echelons.  I will not over post.

As I sat on the steps of the Episcopal Cathedral in Melborne and watched a
begger aborigine call the people with his big old horn thing, I asked of myself;
"is it the preacher or the beggar who brings these souls to church?" And I
realized that all together the preacher is the begger and in such sense I beg
forgiveness.

I hope you all do well in hope.
Eric