[ga] Re: Restructuring ICANN

Hi Danny

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 10:21:55 -0400, Danny Younger wrote:

> With regard to Patrick's comments on the appropriate site for discussions
> on restructuring the DNSO, I will disagree with Patrick's conclusion...
> perhaps he has forgotten that we have set up a list (GA-Review) to
> specifically deal with an ongoing structural review of the DNSO:

Perhaps you have forgotten that you set up GA-REVIEW without consulting
me or anyone else that I can tell.  Or was that a "royal" we?

Perhaps you have also forgotten that your comments to me related to the
restructuring of ICANN and not the restructuring of the DNSO.  Hard to
believe since it was only 36 minutes earlier.  These were as follows:

On Fri, 8 Jun 2001 09:45:44 -0400, Danny Younger wrote:
Subject: [ga-roots] RE: Restructuring ICANN

> Patrick writes:  "It would be much appreciated if members would take up
> any discussion relating to restructuring ICANN to the GA-ICANN mailing
> list."
>
> On this occasion, I disagree with Patrick.  Knowing that structural issues
> were to soon become a major topic of debate, it was decided to set up a
> discussion list (GA-review) to continue the structural analysis first
> started in the DNSO Review Working Group.

Actually I am glad that you attacked me first.  That's twice now.

I note that you have made another post to GA-REVIEW.  That makes nine
postings to that list in six weeks.  Four of them were yours.  This can be
compared with GA-ROOTS which has 704 postings to date.

Please keep up the good work.  LOL.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss