RE: [ga] Opinion Concerning ICANN Board/ccSO Matter

>The ASO and PSO do not have constituencies so why should the ccSO?

A ccSO with a balanced "council of representatives"--balancing supply side
of the registry business with the Domain Name Holders/registrants would
give the DNSO a good competition in credibility.

>Nevertheless this is an interesting point.  Should the ccTLD
>registries be the *only* component of a ccTLD SO?
>
>This is worth considering before we get too far down the track.

It is.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)