Re: [ga-rules] Re: [ga] Re: Opening a Can of Soup

Dassa,

I am glad you posted this as I hate bringing in our technical people to work on
figuring out what may or may not be a list problem.  But we found the same
problem as you describe in multiple areas. As our company is currently building
a forum portion to an engine we are quite interested in these problems and
would like to learn more.  Do our archives need to be limited to a thread
and/or chrono search pattern?  Believe it or not these are becoming important
archives.  I think author and word searches should be incorporated.  This is a
huge outreach/membership/involvement/education issue which needs to be
addressed.

I post also to the full list, Oh no I can't I have to go to the ga list, we
have a problem houston! At present the GA lists, our only assembly, is being
brutally curtailed and prohibiting user friendly involvement and research.

Let us work together to correct the problem.

Sincerely,
Eric