[ga] Your good credit and hundreds of the best credit cards-find yours, FREE

When you have good credit, you can have your choice of the best credit cards. Are you carrying the right credit card? CardClues.com can tell you - FREE!

How do you know whether there is a better card for you out there? The answer is a new service that let's you find the right credit card for you - CardClues.com. It's FREE. It's EASY to use. It's completely SECURE. And, it contains hundreds of credit card offers from the best card issuers in the country.

CardClues.com makes it easy to find...

-CARDS THAT GIVE YOU REWARDS like cash rebates, airline miles, free hotel rooms, discounts at major stores.
-CARDS THAT SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND INTERESTS like sports teams, professional associations, environmental groups, and charities.
-CARDS WITH THE MOST FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY with fixed interest rates, variable rates, no annual fees, and low introductory rates.
-CARDS THAT REFLECT YOUR LIFESTYLE including cards for pet lovers, physical fitness enthusiasts, golfers, and gardeners.

You can easily find the right card for you from the hundreds of choices we offer.

CardClues.com is easy to use.

With CardClues.com you can easily find that right credit card for you. All it takes is a few minutes to complete our anonymous questionnaires about your interests and your credit standing, which narrows the choices to the best cards for you. Not only will you see credit cards that match your interests, but we'll also tell you how likely you are to be approved for each card based on your credit situation. That way you won't waste your time applying for the wrong cards.

CardClues.com is completely secure and private.

You can use all of our questionnaires and decision tools anonymously. We don't even need to know your name or email address. When you decide to apply online for the credit card that you choose you will deal directly with the card issuer. No middleman with access to your private information. It's completely secure and your application is entered directly on the card issuer's site. Until you decide to apply for a specific card with a specific card issuer, your identity remains completely anonymous.

Best of all, this valuable new service is absolutely FREE! Try it right now!

So take a few minutes of your time and find a credit card that better fits your life. You can find cards that match a wide variety of interests. The service is easy to use, completely secure, and FREE!

Try CardClues.com [Click here] today! One site - hundreds of cards - private and secure.

Sincerely,

The Aptimus Value Network

PS: Click here to start your free search for the right credit card!

Questions or comments? Just send them to our Customer Support department at aptimusoffers@aptimus.com. Be sure to include a topic in the subject line so we can address your message as quickly as possible.

Not just anyone can get the inside scoop with Aptimus, but click here if you do not want to receive any future offers from Aptimus.

Your privacy is important to us, click here to find out more.