[ga] Individuals Constituency fund

Greetings all GA members.

This is just to advise the population of the general assembly about a fund
set up to take donations for the up coming Individuals constituency.

At least 75 members of this list would like to see the IC take off, going on
some of the comments I suspect that number is really higher.  If you want to
flame me for this please keep the noise off list, If you don't trust me to
hold this money for the purpose I've stated then don't send any money, this
post is for the info of those that will wish to support an IC.  I realise
that the IC is not yet in existence so some may not want to fund it until
they can see better where their money goes, this is fine by me.  I just
wanted those who are keen (like me ;) to be able to put some money up in
good faith.

This basis of creation of this fund is detailed here:

as always there were some questions to be answered, they can be seen here:

rather than ask 101 questions here read those links first, they should cover
it.  I do not claim this fund as the only way to get money into this cause,
but it may be an easy way for many and I would like everyone to have the
opportunity to make a donation.

Hopefully those links explain it enough for everyone, the brief summary is I
will hand over control of this account to the official IC once established,
failing an official established IC it will go towards that effort (IDNO
looking like the default should nothing else get together)

I also would not like this to be taken as an IC not needing funding via
ICANN, the IC will be much pressed for expenses as it will not have the big
money behind it as some of the other constituencies do, this is just to help
and there is very little money in it so far.

The main links pertaining to this fund as detailed in the messages
referenced above are detailed again below for your convenience.
If you know of other groups that might have an interest in or desire to
donate towards the IC please distribute this information to them.

The public balance http://www.e-gold.com/pub-bal.asp?pubid=313216
if any one wants to put some more money in
http://two-cents-worth.com/?313216
provides an easy way, just up the donation amount to what feels good to you
;)
If you do not have an e-gold account yet you can get a free one here
https://www.e-gold.com/newacct/newaccount.asp?cid=313216
You can find someone to convert your local currency to e-gold here
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/links.htm
 or
http://www.golddirectory.com/e-gold.htm

and the e-gold questions and answers page
http://www.e-gold.com/unsecure/qanda.html

If all this still does not help enough for you to put money in, mail me and
I will see how I can help.

	cya,	Andrew...