Re: [ga] Observations...

Go get dismayed Danny,

Do you doubt for a second that I support these two propositions, did I not have
behind the scene direct armtwisting involvement in achieving their resolve?  I am
not a head to be counted and I work for thousands of voices to be heard.  I chose
not to vote, so as to include my voice at a strategic time when you are in
Stockholm.

Do not worry the effect will be the same, only anticipated.  But please do not reach
down and bash us.  You have our support may we have yours?

Yes, this is public to allow you to reassure us of your intentions and resolve.

Best to you, your wife and beautiful children on this wonderful Holiday of memories.

Memorial day - What will they call it; Cyber day, Virtual day, Freedom of Access
day, when we free ourselves of the bonds that bind us: When Mr. Macdonald may have
his MacDonalds web site for him and all his great grand kids, Wow a virtual picnic
including potatoe salad, and no burgers.

Sincerely,