Re: [ga] Austerity measures

Mr. Sheppard,

Thank you for all your time spent on this important issue. Would you please
review these archives again and instead of  looking for similarities look for
differences. This message will only go to the 10 members and you because I am
banned for things I said about our GA alt-chair. Some would call this censoring
and banning for politically based motives. You see all of the posts for which I
was banned occurred prior to your election of him as the alt-chair, I ran
against him and could have been elected by you.

If we close the full list we will in effect silence any political dissent.

On the otherhand since I am banned from ga-monitored list I can behave like an
idiot and post as many as I want on the full because it is not monitored.
Please check the ICANN public comment site, you will not only find disgusting
vulgarities but also comments by Staff's own Andrew citing exactly why it is
allowed and censoring will not be tolerated. That is the official ICANN stance
and it is the ga list which is an exception.

Thank again.