RE: [ga] Austerity measures

Good evening.

I would second Roeland's comment below:

>I share the incredulity... the answer is ... not much. Especially
>considering that the ga-full is not moderated. It was the compromise that
>enabled moderation on the GA list.

I think that the NC should reconsider the matter, because closing down the
GA-full will definitively destabilize the compromise achieved one year ago.
The idea to restart from scratch the whole discussion about monitoring and
censorship, right now that we seem to start making some progress, is
frightening.

Regards
Roberto
(catching up with e-mail after a week offline)