RE: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

No I was not confused, just trying to get it stated in a way that would
avoid confusion.

I guess I did not succeed.  I will state my opinions so that hopefully my
position will be clearer.

* I challenge no ones right to do stuff one the net, although I challenge
ICANN for its attempt to limit others rights.

* If there is to be a body like ICANN that does wish to decide what can and
can not be done, then as many that are affected should be represented.

* There are other things on the net than web pages and these need to be
protected just as much.

* I own a domain name with non-commercial content hosted on 'free' web
providers, I want to be in a constituency and be heard.

* there used to be a net before DNS and there will still be one after its
gone.

	cya,	Andrew...

	<snip>