Re[2]: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

Hello Joop,

Monday, May 07, 2001, 4:50:28 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> However, the history cannot be unmade and the history is part of the
> considerans.
> The archives bear witness to what exactly has been said and done.

And it is time to leave the past behind, and work from fresh from this
point.

The history is not something we want to bring back up.

> For clarity, let me repeat the motion itself:

> I move that the GA will express its support for the immediate acknowledgement
> of an Individuals' Constituency by the Board in accordance with its Bylaws.

> I move that this support will take the form of a GA Resolution recommending
> that the Board will  place either the creation of such an IC or the
> "approval in
> principle" on its Agenda for a decision in Stockholm.

> Any seconds for this motion?

Not that we have a process for this kind of thing yet, but, provided
that this matter gets properly vetted in discussion/debate prior to
being voted on, I second the motion as worded here.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh