[ga] Re: [ga-review] Individuals' Constituency

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] Re: [ga-review] Individuals' Constituency
  • From: Jefsey Morfin <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 00:28:55 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Dear Jeff,
I think you are wrong using the word "though". It would be more correct to
use the word "because".

On 09:04 06/05/01, Jeff Williams said:
>The ICANN BoD and the NC have made it clear that there is not interest on
>their part for individuals domain name holders to be represented been
>though they represent about 80% of all stakeholders.

And we should once for all accept that and act (not blah, blah) accordingly.

This means listing the different actions we may undertake as a group or as
individuals auto-selected through such a group to react to that situation.

Jefsey