[ga] the Role of the Markle Foundation

Rejected once again. :-(

***************

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for your interest in the Salzburg Seminar's ICANN Travel
Support Project.  We regret, however, to inform you that the Project cannot
support your participation at the June meeting in Stockholm, Sweden.

The Project received a large number of qualified applications
and we were not able to accept as many candidates as we would have
liked.  We also regret that we are unable to respond individually to
applicants with reasons for their non-acceptance.

We hope that you maintain your interest in ICANN.

With best wishes,

Salzburg Seminar
For the sake of transparency,
yours truly,

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
the Cyberspace Association and
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
Elected representative.
http://www.idno.org