[ga] This ain't right

comments follow the snips

Someone please direct this where it belongs in the sub lists;
Here are the rules ICANN *must* follow:
 IRS-PUB 557

OK, I am dumb.... Why did the Markle Foundation say in its Grant:
 1) Membership Program Manager - 6 months including benefits

$30,000
If we don't have any *Members*?? Did ICANN return the money?
http://www.icann.org/financials/markle-grant-letter-06mar00.htm

These were stolen from the list and were posted by a man far smarter,
ok, more focused than I.
I have tried to be a watcher more than a participant over the last few
days, I have read every post and comment from ICANNWATCH to the blog to
every listed and available ICANN list to icann-euro to netsol to the DoC
to the DoS to some spanish and .RU sites that have left me numb.

I have reviewed our own lists and that of task forces and WG's.  My goal
is to get ready and build a new ICANN or replace it with a corporation
ready to step into the void.  It is like studying the Titanic, the
Hindenburg and the edsol all rolled into one.  If the engineers set up
the perfect car and  politicians get to redisign it we are all in
trouble.

Our staff is a walking disaster waiting to happen.

Our tax and fund raising is a 200 mile or 270 kph head on crash.

Our PR should be held out as a perfect example of what not to do.

OTOH
we still maintain control,
we have great contacts,
we have huge contracts'
Somehow we can still kill our competetors even though we are not
supposed to have them.

But we are unethical and a rubber stamp for a few large corps.

Maybe watching is better, but I saw no one speak for us dotcommoners,
will no one step forward?

Sincerely,