Re: [ga] Appendix U

Of course it's possible. I'm assuming though that whatever the testbed data
shows, people will read it differently -- some will accept conclusions
reported by staff and others will insist on seeing the raw data. I just see
a potential minefield here, and I'd rather clear it now before it becomes an
unnecessary obstacle.

     -- Bret