Re: [ga] NC vote to confirm the GA Chair and Alternate

Funny thing about this post but it seems to almost be the last post I received off
the list until Mr. Fauset's test post.  I know there is no causation but sometimes
correlation is sure interesting. Especially when you combine it with the little
Problem our chair had over in the WG list with someone posting his comments under
thier name.

What ever happened with Crispin posting comments under Jeff Williams name. I don't
know who can keep track of all the different angles. Perhaps we can develope a
process that really would require disclosure and transparency.

Sincerely,