Re: [ga] Rules for new lists -- needed or not?

Lists need list managers, chairs, moderators, whatever you want to call
them, to coordinate the discussion, identify common ground, focus on
additional areas for discussion, move the discussion past problems that can
never be solved, answer procedural questions, and in some instances handle
decorum issues. The Chair should be allowed some discretion in handling all
of those issues.

    -- Bret