Re: [ga] Rules for new lists -- needed or not?

Let us let the lists run themselves it is far more bottoms-up, and the method
currently used by list monitors will be changed somewhat anyhow. We do not need
centralized control. We need focus and transparency and freedom of thought. Even
if some do not like it, myself included sometimes;>)
Specific direction on a list seems to reslove list problems as it did in the
WG-Review.