RE: [ga] Re: Additional Mailing Lists

I agree that having the same list rules applied to all the lists makes
management a great deal easier and would mean participants would have
a consistent rule set to follow which will avoid confusion.

Not sure it would be fair to expect the limited number of List
Monitors to oversee all of the lists however.  That would be a
substantial work load.  Far better to spread the load and those
actively involved in each list to nominate their own chairs and list
monitors.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.