RE: [ga] DNSO/GA Blocking and other concerns

I guess that will only leave Karl Auerbach ... I second this one.

> Motion 2: I move that the GA form a WG to examine the desirablitiy of
> turning ICANN into a for-profit corporation.

I also second this one. At least, a publically traded, for-profit is
required to be more transparent than the ICANN has been thus far. The SEC
will send a few folks to jail if they aren't.

> Motion 3: I move that the GA petition the NC for the
> immediate adoption of the GA as a constituency.

I also second this one, on the amendment that the GA be the ONLY
constituency.

> Motion 5: I move that the GA forward a resolution to the NC
> calling for the immediate suspension of the UDRP.

Now >that's< something I can really ralley behind. I second this one as
well.

Kent, I can't believe this, you've just made four motions that I can really
support. You might not be serious so I'll take the opportunity to second
them ... before you can change your mind.

If you aren't serious then I will also complain about your breech of
decorum. You'll also recall that I have only a >slight< sense of humor. I'm
very serious here.