[ga] Working Group Decision-Making Software

Dear members,

The following proposal was submitted to me.  Your evaluation and feedback is
requested:

Danny -- fwiw, you might take a look at www.VirtualWorkroom.com -- Vroom is
group decision-making software (web based) that I've been developing with
Don Telage. If you wanted to experiment with this for some working groups,
we would be happy to make it available to you at no charge (have made this
offer to ICANN staff, but they've been too busy to focus on it.) Don't think
we can supply the servers on which to run it for you, but would certainly
like to help with development of effective, asynchronous online processes if
you are interested.

David Johnson
djohnson@wilmer.com

best regards,