Re[2]: [ga] [ADMIN] Suspension of William Walsh for mass postings

Hello Patrick,

Wednesday, April 18, 2001, 12:22:20 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
> Many reference have been made to the posting limit and it was clearly adopted by
> the present administration by my posting addressed to Mr Ambler and Mr Walsh.

> From: Patrick Corliss <patrick@quad.net.au>

Again, you ask people to try, you did not impose a limitation.
Further, YOU do not have that authority, only Mr Younger does.

> In case it is not still not clear, I again remind everybody of this list that
> there is a limit of five postings per day.

YOU do not have that authority, only Mr Younger does.

I will be keeping a close record of your "official" actions, Patrick.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com