[ga] Re: [wg-review] WG-Review continuation

Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
http://www.dnsga.org

This is almost funny.  The problem with this move is that it has been shown that
the WG organizers apparently do not know how to effectively submit workgroup
product and/or they do not know where to submit workgroup product.  A larger
problem may be that the WG organizers refuse to admit it.

What exactly will the WG organizers do with any workgroup product developed at
www.internetstakeholders.com?  Maybe it will be something a lot different than
what they have been doing at the DNSO WG?

I say this to move the process along and to prevent waste of time and effort.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman